Consulting For The Clinical Bridge
Risk Management Programs
Research & Development
Presently, Philders Group International Inc. provides consulting services, corporate strategic positioning to ensure of market innovation, education, and corporate risk management programs for Infectious Disease to the AEC, Real Estate Management and health care industries. We impact our clients as a medical resource, provide ongoing education and compliance programs, allowing you to function at lower liability and manage risk. What is your company implementing as protocol in the advent of a pandemic outbreak?
Philders Direct Response specifically addresses protocol for disease control in buildings for public and private sectors. Do your service providers have an Infectious Disease program as a part of an ongoing safety program? When service providers enter the building, what specific protocol is implemented to protect employees, tenants and patrons from exposure?
We represent service providers to commercial, industrial, healthcare, and manufacturing facilities that implement infection control into their corporate safety program. This raises the standards for their respective discipline and gives building owners, managers and developers an additional layer of protection.
Today the Healthcare Industry is suffering from the following pain points
- Staggering Law Suits
- Bad Publicity
- Loss of Insurance and/or Higher Premiums
- Catastrophic/Sentinel Events
- Lack of Loyalty of Customers
- Willful Disregard Lawsuits
- Loss of Profit Centers
- Environmental Issues
- Contamination During Projects
- Exposure to Disease
- Airborne Pathogens
5 critical tools we offer our clients
- Powerful and enhanced brand recognition in the healthcare market.
- Reduction of risk and management of liability.
- Cross pollination of data, information and technology from our Intellectual Property.
- The latest in mandatory compliance updates from CMS, TJC & DNV.
- Our experience as a trusted advisor, industry consultant and subject matter expert.